Monday, November 9, 2015

"The Motionless Moment" a poem for my crush.



         After months of falling head over heels in love with my best friend, I wrote this poem about my pure feeling toward him. But, my gut told me no, because it could destroy our friendship to some extent. Still today, it is a secret between me and my soul. I've lived in fear of losing him even he is not mine. He is an amazing guy and he deserves someone who is braver.



My love was deep-seated 
But your presence digs it out without pain
This moment is impossible to leave behind


I try my hardest to fight the feeling
But the reality that I keep myself apart from
Grows quickly and blossoms perpetually

Just only a motionless moment
So there is no beginning, no ending
For it is a cruel fate

This moment might not be very peaceful, 
But heavenly beautiful
Because US are still friends


I'm scared to measure how far I have crossed 
The love risking cliff lies in my sight
Will we be still US,  after I diving off?

This moment might smash our friendship
This moment might embellish our relation
This moment might put US to the end
This moment, I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment