Saturday, November 24, 2012

Chocolate yummy spoon.

First of all, get yourself some spoons. I found these coloured plastic ones in the kind of cheap shop that you love going into but wouldn't want to be seen in. Have a hunt around to see what you can find.
Then, you'll need some chocolate. I'm not a snob (honest!), but I do think you get what you pay for, so make it a chocolate that you actually feel comfortable eating. Nothing too expensive; you'll be covering it with trashy sweets and sprinkles after all. I got these bars in Rome - I'm a sucker for pretty packaging.

Then, spoon in some chocolate. I'm afraid the sun came out and cast some shadows on this, but you get the idea. (Remind me never to do a step-by-step 'tutorial' on party spoons ever again.)


Then, spoon in some chocolate. I'm afraid the sun came out and cast some shadows on this, but you get the idea. (Remind me never to do a step-by-step 'tutorial' on party spoons ever again.)Then you simply go mad with whatever small sweets, silver balls and sprinkles you have. Jelly beans are a must - we all agreed they go nicely with the chocolate, however odd that may sound. If your sweets are chocolate themselves though, wait ten minutes before putting them onto the molten chocolate, just in case they also start melting.

No comments:

Post a Comment